Easy Meal Plans for New Vegans on the Block
Transitioning to an all-vegan diet might initially seem like a daunting task. You might get confused as to what is to be eaten and what is forbidden. Meal prep plans come in quite handy when you are in a dilemma. That is why at Root’D by Freakin’ Healthy we have devised the best vegan meal plan in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
We have affordable meal plans that you can easily subscribe to. Our meal plans are the best resort to put an end to all your meal prep and cooking woes. By subscribing to our healthy vegan meal plans, you can get fresh home-style cooked vegan food delivered to your doorstep. You can log on to our website and select a vegan meal plan that best suits your lifestyle. Our vegan meal plans consist of different meal options that you can subscribe to, depending upon your preference. We have the most delicious options to choose from. Root’D by Freakin’ Healthy offers one of the best vegan meal plan delivery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
If you have a look at the menu of our weekly meal plan, you will be surprised that there can be so many scrumptious vegan meal options. Our team of expert chefs whips up the most hygienic and delicious plant-based meal just for you. So Relish every bite of the tasty spread prepared by us for you.
Here’s a look at our 1-week plant-based diet plan. This sample structure consists of freshly prepared breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks.
- Kick start the first day of your week with our Savory Broccoli Puff Muffin. Loaded with yummy and fresh veggies like broccoli, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers, these savory muffins are so filling and tasty. We also add bits of tofu and flavor it with tahini. The taste is further enhanced with our kale pesto sauce.
- For lunch, you can try our Chickpea socca with creamy mushroom. This delicious flatbread is loaded with veggies and the rich creaminess comes from the mushroom. Topped with rosemary, thyme, and parsley, this creamy herbaceous goodness is the meal of your dreams.
- Snack upon our Hazelnut butter bites. You can even have these as a dessert option instead of consuming them during snack time.
- Wind up your day with our freshly made no tuna salad rolls. Made with jack fruit, red bell peppers, corn, and vegan mayo. These salad rolls are the perfect meal to end your day.
- Start your day with our delicious breakfast bowl loaded with berries. Rolled oats with blueberries, strawberries and chia seeds. Top it with maple syrup and you are good to go for the rest of the day.
- For lunch try our stir-fried vegetables with tempeh and quinoa. A delicious meal made with the freshest veggies and tempeh. The tanginess from the tamarind sauce in the vegetable stir fry compliments the white quinoa perfectly.
- Treat yourself to yummy coconut macarons for snacks.
- Finish your day with a refreshing kale caesar salad with tofu and gluten-free croutons. Topped with a side of delicious hummus.
- What better than the good ol’ oats to roll your day with? Try our overnight carrot cake oats for breakfast. It is light and hearty, and the best meal to commence your day.
- Try our palak tofu along with quinoa or any flatbread for lunch. The spinach curry infused with spices and cubes of silken tofu will give your tastebuds a robust of flavors.
- Satiate your sweet tooth with our peanut butter snack bar. The perfect bar to tame those little hunger pangs as well as a remedy for your sweet cravings.
- For dinner go ahead with our Zucchini pasta with lentils bolognese. A hearty dish where the spaghetti pasta noodles are substituted with strands of zucchini. Flavored with, paprika and basil, this veggie pasta also has lentils and is topped with pine nuts for a delicious crunch.
- Manakeesh is one of the most loved flatbreads in the Middle East. So begin your day with this zaatar flavored manakeesh that also has vegan cheese, can there be any other delicious way to start your day?
- For lunch, go for our luscious chickpea curry and brown rice. Made in the base of coconut milk and aromatic curry powder, our chickpea curry has a perfect consistency and tastes great with brown rice.
- Snacks are one of the most looked forward meals of the day. So for lunch, try something sweet and go for our choco hazelnut protein balls. Perfect for snacking and satiating your sweet tooth too.
- Let’s wrap up the day with yet another delicious vegan meal, and what better than a light and refreshing salad to take away your weariness. Try our Puy lentils citrus salad. Puy lentils along with spinach, and broccoli with citrus-y fruits like orange, and grapefruit that adds a refreshing flavor to the dish. We also add dill for freshness, with the right amount of crunch from walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
- Go the detox route towards the end of the week and try our Green smoothie bowl. Oats and chia seeds bowl loaded with the goodness of greens like kale and spinach along with a banana to give it the perfect smoothie consistency. A little acidity from the green apple makes this taste delicious. The addition of berries gives it a nice sweet and tangy flavor. The crunch comes in from the pumpkin seeds and cashews.
- Let’s go for a lighter lunch and opt for Tsheezy Veggie Soup. A delicious, and hearty soup made with a selection of vegetables like potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, and spinach.
- For snacks, treat yourself with a chocolate chip cookie.
- Let’s have a hearty dinner and opt for the soul-filling soba noodles pad-thai with tofu and bean sprouts. Sprinkled with a generous amount of coriander and sweetened with coconut sugar.
- The last day of the week deserves a grand breakfast. What better than the blueberry pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and topped with chopped almonds.
- How about a Green Thai Curry with Cauliflower rice sounds for lunch? I say, “DELICIOUS!” A generously loaded veggie curry made in coconut broth and paired cauli rice is just the perfect meal to fill your stomach and your soul.
- Go for a savory snack and opt for some crackers flavored with zaatar and olives paste on the side for dipping the crackers.
- To end the day, go for eggplant lasagna and eat to your heart’s content.
This is just a sample of what your weekly vegan meal plan might look like. All the dishes are freshly prepared in a 100% vegan facility to avoid any risk of cross-contamination. You will have hot meals delivered to your doorstep 4 times a day, every day of the week. Hassle-free meal plans to accommodate your budget, requirements, and taste.