Coconut Tofu Curry Recipe
Coconut Tofu Curry Prep Time: 25 minutes
METHOD To Prepare Coconut Tofu Curry:
- Unpack Tofu and place in a sieve with a heavy plate on top. (allow the excess water to drain).
In the meantime:
- Add olive oil to a large pot/wok and place over medium heat.
- Add in garlic, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower. Saute for 10 minutes. (Stir frequently)
- Stir in the Turmeric, Curry powder, cinnamon, cumin, and sea salt.
- Add in the coconut milk. Stir well until smooth.
- Remove tofu from the sieve and cut into 1.5-inch cubes.
- Grill tofu cubes on a skillet until golden.
- Add to coconut milk mixture, reduce to low heat, and let simmer.
- Remove from heat and serve with a side of rice and lime cheek (optional).
- Garnish with cashews and cilantro.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Olive Oil, 15g (1 tbspn)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets (2 cups)
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into small florets (1 cup)
- Curry powder 30 grams (1 tbspn)
- Turmeric 2.5 grams (1/2 tspn)
- Cumin 2.5 grams (1/2 tspn)
- Cinnamon, ground 0.3 grams (1/8 tspn)
- Sea salt 2.5 (1/2 tspn)
- Coconut Milk 800ml (2 cans) (I like to use Earth’s finest Organic Coconut Cream)
- 1 pack of firm tofu (300g)
- Roasted cashews and cilantro to garnish
Your Coconut Tofu Curry Recipe is ready :)