Chocolate Chip - Raisin Cookies Recipe
Raisin Cookies Prep Time: 15 minutes
METHOD to prepare Chocolate Chip - Raisin Cookies:
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor (except for chocolate chips) and blend until they form into a doughy consistency.
- Throw in raisins and chocolate chip into the processor and give it a quick spin to mix.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop some dough mixture, roll into mini balls, and place on baking paper.
- Once you’ve lined up the balls into rows, place them into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip - Raisin Cookies:
- Ground Almonds 180g
- Dates, Medjool (12)
- Chia Seeds 15g
- Almond Milk 3 tablespoons
- Dark Chocolate Chips 20g
- Raisins 10g
- Sea salt (pinch)