Prep Time: 15 minutes
Course: Breakfast or Anytime Snack
- In the bottom of a glass container, add 1/3 of the berries.
- Add 1/2 cup of the plant based yoghurt on top of the fruit. If you’d like it a little sweeter, add about 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup.
- Top with 1/2 of the granola
- Repeat the yogurt, fruit and granola layers.
- 1 cup unsweetened homemade plant-based yogurt (or small container of store-bought yoghurt. You can find many clean coconut based options)
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen (defrost first before use)
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter by Freakin’ Healthy®
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)