Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 20 bites
Course: Anytime Snack
- In a food processor, add Freakin’ Healthy® almond coconut butter, banana, coconut oil, maple and sea salt. Process until smooth, then add 2 cups granola and pulse until just combined (don’t over mix).
- Chill dough for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Add a handful of Freakin’ Healthy® granola of your choice (we love it with Freakin’ Healthy® ‘s Coconut Granola), to a small mixing bowl, crush it well with your hand to break up any big clusters.
- Once the dough is chilled, use a heaping tablespoon for each bite, rolling between your hands to form bite sized balls.
- Toss balls in crushed granola mixing bowl to coat. Repeat until you have about 20 bites. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Once chilled, store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
- ½ cups Freakin’ Healthy® Almond Coconut Spread
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil (Preferably Organic)
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 210g Freakin’ Healthy® Coconut granola (or choose your favorite)