Prep Time: 25 minutes
Course: Breakfast or Anytime Snack
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the first four ingredients together until well mixed.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or longer (up to 2 days). The chia should be thick and creamy; stir to break up any clumps. Add a little cinnamon, if desired.
- Layer chia pudding in bowls or parfait glasses with Freakin’ Healthy® granola and/or fruits of your choice
- 1.5 cups of Almond Milk or your favourite plant-based milk
- 0.5 cup of chia seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 100g of Freakin’ Healthy® Chocolate Granola
- Blueberries of fresh berries of choice